Main Article Content
Iterative procedure is implemented to derive rigorous solution to the problem of plane electromagnetic wave scattering by couple of perfect electromagnetic conducting (PEMC) elliptic cylinders due co and cross polarized scattered fields among cylinders. The translation addition theorem for Mathieu functions is enforced to compute the higher order scattered fields by single PEMC elliptic cylinder in terms of the other elliptic cylinder coordination system to impose the boundary conditions. The kth co and cross polarized scattered field coefficient expressions are extracted by iteration procedure without using matrix inversion.
- A. Sebak, "Electromagnetic scattering by two parallel dielectric elliptic cylinders," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. Vol. AP-42, pp. 1521-1527, 1994.
- A-K. Hamid and M.I.Hussein, "Iterative solution to the electromagnetic plane wave scattering by two parallel conducting elliptic cylinders, " J. of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 17, pp. 813-828, 2003.
- A-K. Hamid, "Iterative Solution to the TM Scattering by Two Infinitley Long Lossy Dielelctric Elliptic Cylinders," J. of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 18, pp. 529-546, 2004.
- H. Ragheb and M. Hamid, "Scattering by N parallel conducting circular cylinders," Int. J. of Electronics, vol. 59, pp. 407-421, 1985.
- A.Z. Elsherbeni and M. Hamid, "Scattering by parallel conducting circular cylinders," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat. Vol. AP-35, pp. 335-358, 1987.
- S. Ahmed and Q.A. Naqvi, "Electromagntic scattering from parallel PEMC cylinders of circular Cross sections using iterative procedure," . J. of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 22, pp. 987-1003, 2008.
- A-K. Hamid, I.R. Ciric, and M. Hamid, "Iterative solution of the scattering by an arbitrary configuration of conducting or dielectric spheres," IEE Proc. Part H, vol. 138, pp. 565-572, 1991.
- A-K. Hamid and F.R. Cooray, "Scattering by a perfect electromagnetic conducting elliptic cylinder", Progress In Electromagnetic Research, PIER, Vol. 10, 59-67, 2009.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).