Main Article Content
This paper presents a study of a novel absorber structure based on two-dielectric-layers, two perfect absorption frequency bands at K band (f1 = 26.5 GHz and f2 = 28.6 GHz) go under observance. The study of the dependence of absorption and frequency on relative distance between the layers of material and the material structure parameters are discussed.
- F. Dincer, M. Karaaslan, E. Unal, O. Akgold, C. Sabah, Design of Polarization- and Incident Angle-Independent Perfect Metamaterial Absorber with Interference Theory. J. Electron. Mater, Vol. 43, N11, 2014.
- D. T. Viet, N. V. Hieu, V. D. Lam, N. T. Tung, Isotropic metamaterial absorber using cut-wire-pair, Appl. Phys. Express 8, 032001, 2015.
- V. G. Veselago., The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative values of ε and μ, Physics-Uspekhi. 10 509–14. 1968.
- H. J. Lee, and J. G. Yook, Biosensing using split-ring resonators at microwave regime, Applied Physics Letters. 92 254103–254103, 2008.
- Y. Li, Y. Chen, J. Li, T. Hung, and J. Li, Dual-band perfect metamaterial absorber for solar cell applications, Solar Energy. 86 1586–99. 2012.
- Y. Wang, T. Sun, T. Paudel, Y. Zhang, Z. Ren, and K. Kempa, Metamaterial-plasmonic absorber. 2012, Nano Lett. 12 440–5.
- F. Yang and Y. Rahmat-Samii, Microstrip antennas integrated with electromagnetic band-gap (EBG) structures: A low mutual coupling design for array applications, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 10, 2936-2946, Oct. 2003.
- F. Lan, Z. Yang, L. Qi, X. Gao, and Z. Shi, Terahertz dual-resonance bandpass filter using bilayer reformative complementary metamaterial structures, Opt. Lett. 39 1709–12, 2014.
- D. Schurig, J Mock, B Justice, S A, Cummer, J Pendry, A Starr, and D Smith, Metamaterial electromagnetic cloak at microwave frequencies, Science. 314 977. 2006.
- N. Zhang, P. Zhou, S. Wang, X. Weng, J. Xie, L. Deng, Broadband absorption in mid-infrared metamaterial absorbers with multiple dielectric layers, Optics Communications, Vol. 338, 1, Pages 388–392, 2015.
- C. M. Tran, T. T. Nguyen, T. A. Le, Influence of Structural Parameters on a Novel Metamaterial Absorber Structure at K-band Frequency, J. Electro. Mater., 2016.
- Alaee, R., et a. A perfect absorber made of a graphene microribbon metamaterial. Optics express, 20 (27), 28017-28024, 2012.
- Nefedov, I. S., et al. Perfect absorption in graphene multilayers. Journal of Optics, 15 (11), 114003, 2013.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).