Submit a Manuscript
All manuscripts should be submitted through the on-line submission system. Registration and login are required to submit new items and to check the status of current submissions.
You are already registered as an author for this journal
Click "Go to Login"
You don't have an account on our system
- Click "Go to Registration"
- Fill out the form. In the field "Register as", select all roles you are interested in, including "Author" and maybe also "Reader" and "Reviewer".
Once you have logged in, click the “Submissions” link.
To start your submission, click the button “Submission”.
Follow the instructions provided until the submission process is complete. It is a simple 4-step process:
- agree to the terms of the Copyright Notice,
- upload your manuscript as a pdf document (see Author Guidelines),
- provide metadata including the title, abstract, and all coauthors' names, etc.
- confirm the submission
A confirmation e-mail will acknowledge your manuscript submission. Contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail upon manuscript submission. If receipt issues are not resolved, you will not be able to track the progress of your manuscript submission. Please check any spam blockers you have enabled within your e-mail account or with your Internet Service Provider.
There are no charges to authors for submission or publication.