Focus and Scope
Advanced Electromagnetics (AEM) is a peer-reviewed open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of electromagnetics. The aim of the journal is to become a premier open access source of high quality research that spans the entire broad field of electromagnetics from static to optical frequencies.
Additionally, through its unique from-Conference-to-Journal-Publication concept, AEM offers a rare opportunity for authors to submit papers to one of its partner conferences and then be considered for journal publication. With its multi-layered review process, AEM helps authors prepare, improve, and timely publish their research papers.
Publication in this journal is totally free. There are no article submission charges, no article processing charges and no publication fees.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Computational Electromagnetics, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Scattering and Electromagnetic Theory
- Antennas and Microwave technologies
- Optics and Photonics
- Metamaterials, Plasmonics, Photonic Crystals and Complex Media
- Remote Sensing, Inverse Problems, Imaging, Radar and Sensing
- Bioeffects of EM fields, Biological media, Medical electromagnetics