Main Article Content
This proposal is devoted to a collaborative approach dealing with microwave microscopy experiments. The application is dedicated to an electromagnetic field cartography above circuits and the influence of nanometric material layer deposition on the circuits. The first application is associated to a microstrip ring resonator. The results match with the simulated fields. The second application is focused on the effects of a dielectric layer deposited on the circuit and its impact in terms of electromagnetic propagation.
- A. Geetha, K.K.S. Kumar, C.R.K. Rao, M. Vijayan, D.C. Trivedi, "EMI shielding: Methods and materials - A review," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 112, 2073–2086, 2009.
- M.T. Ma, M. Kanda, M.L. Crawford, E.B. Larsen, "A review of electromagnetic compatibility/interference measurement methodologies," Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 73, No. 3, March 1985.
- Y. Liu, B. Ravelo, J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Calculations of near-field emissions in frequency-domain into timedependent data with arbitrary wave form transient perturbations," Advanced electromagnetics, Vol. 1, No. 2, August 2012.
- T. Hiraoka, et al. "Electric field distributions in microwave planar circuits by small coaxial probe and comparison with FDTD method." 2005 European Microwave Conference. (2) IEEE, 2005.
- N.V. Kantartzis, T.D. Tsiboukis, "Modern EMC Analysis Techniques Volume I: Time-Domain Computational Schemes,"' Ed. Morgan & Claypool, 2008.
- N.V. Kantartzis, T.D. Tsiboukis, "Modern EMC Analysis Techniques Volume II: Models and Applications,"' Ed. Morgan & Claypool, 2008.
- A. Desire, A. Kriga, M. Youssouf, A. Siblini, J-P. Chatelon, M-F. Blanc-Mignon, B. Payet-Gervy, A. Piot, D. Dufeu, J-J. Rousseau, "Fabrication and characterization of micro-inductors deposited on magnetic thin and thick layers,"' Advanced electromagnetics, Vol. 2, No. 3, December 2013.
- C.R. Paul, "Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility,"' John Wiley & Sons Inc., Second edition, New York, 2006. P. Besnier, B. D’emoulin, "Electromagnetic Reverberation Chambers,"' Ed. Wiley-ISTE, 2011.
- P. Besnier, B. D´emoulin, “Electromagnetic Reverberation Chambers,”’ Ed. Wiley-ISTE, 2011.
- X. Dong, S. Deng, T. Hubing, D. Beetner, "Analysis of chip-level EMI using near-field magnetic scanning," 2004 Int. Symp. on EMC, Vol. 1, pp. 174-177, August 2004.
- J. Fan, "Near-Field Scanning for EM Emission Characterization", IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Magazine, Vol. 4(3), 2015.
- S.O. Land, O. Tereshchenko, M. Ramdani, F. Leferink, R. Perdirau, "Printed Circuit Board Permittivity Measurement Using Waveguide and Resonator Rings," Proceedings of EMC'14, Tokyo, Japan, 777– 780, 2014.
- D.S. Dixon, J. Masi, "Thin Coatings Can Provide Significant Shielding Against Low Frequency EMF Magnetic Fields," Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on EMC, Denver, USA, 1035–1040, Aug. 1998.
- J. Rossignol, C. Plassard, E. Bourilot, O. Calonne, M. Foucault, E. Lesnewska, "Non-destructive technique to detect local buried defects in metal sample by scanning microwave microscope," Physical Review B, 83, 121409(R), 2011.
- G. Yingjie, I. Wolff. "A simple electric near field probe for microwave circuit diagnostics," IEEE MTTS International. (3). IEEE, 1996.
- C. Valdman, M.H.C. Dias, and J.C.A. dos Santos, J. C. A. . "Design and calibration of electric field probe to the frequency range of 2 to 3 GHz." IEEE Latin America Transactions, 6(7), pp. 557-564, 2008.
- Y. Wu, F. J. Rosenbaum. " Mode chart for microstrip ring resonators (Short Papers)." IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (21.7), pp. 487- 489, 1973.
- T. Ohno, K. Sarukawa, K. Tokieda, M. Matsumura, "Morphology of a TiO2 photocatalyst (Degussa, P-25) consisting of anatase and rutile crystalline phases," Journal of Catalysis, 203(1), pp. 82-86, 2001.
- O. Bunsho, et al. "What is Degussa (Evonik) P25? Crystalline composition analysis, reconstruction from isolated pure particles and photocatalytic activity test." Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 216(2), pp. 179-182, 2010.
- U. Diebold, "The surface science of titanium dioxyde," Surface Science Report, 48(5), 53-229, 2003.
- G. Bailly, A. Harrabi, J. Rossignol, et al.,"Microwave gas sensing with a Microstrip InterDigital Capacitor: detection of NH 3 with TiO2 nanoparticles," Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016.
- G. Bailly, J. Rossignol, B. De Fonseca, et al, "Microwave gas sensing with hematite: shape effect on ammonia detection using pseudocubic, rhombohedral and spindle-like particles," ACS Sensors, 2016.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).